09 August 2009

Day One: Complete!

Well after a long journey... I've made it!!
A couple that works at the school was there to pick me up at the airport, and I felt so welcomed by them. After getting some money at the bank and getting a SIM card for my cell phone, we came back to the school where I was able to meet some of the staff who are working here and their families. Again, everyone was very welcoming, and I look forward to getting to know them better.
After that we had lunch and went grocery shopping. Then I came back to my apartment FINALLY had a nap - I was SO tired.
One of roommates arrives tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to meeting her!
I really like my apartment. It's nice and spacious and has a balcony with a great view. Tonight's scenery: watching the sunset on the ocean. :)
Anyways, that's that for my first day here. I'll post some pictures later. :)

0 comments: